Wednesday 3 November 2010

Strange Projects..




Lately I have been doing new and really strange activities, from writing poetry on the bus to picking up conkers and other overlooked small items on the street floor. Am I starting to go a little loony you ask ? Nah mate.. Hopefully not.
At the moment I am reading a few books that are what I would call ' Daily Art project' books.
The books are intended to make you examine the world you live in through the every day events and objects and see the beauty everywhere. Currently I am reading ' life is a verb' by Patti Digh.. Is it working ? I guess so, its fun and I enjoy it.
Today's reading was about rembering you favourite childhood game, and writing about it, I havent finished the chapter yet, if it asks me to go and play my fave game, well that will be a laugh.
Go ahead Do something strange! I dare ya... its fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment