Monday 15 November 2010

Kill them with Kindness..




So I have spent today with a Paintbrush in one hand and a power tool in the other. Painting My Brother's Kitchen, with my laptop tuned into radio 2 to keep me company. I love Steve Wright's Golden Oldies. Back around again tomorrow for the 2nd coating. ( I love being able to be creative in helping my Brother with things).

I keep seeing on the telly, an advert for Delia Smith's Christmas Cake which Waitrose have made into an easy peesy pack, to make, and I really want to try and have a go, and i'm not even that much into christmas cake but it looks fun. I will probably end up giving it away to people.

And the picture above is from the 'You' Magazine you get from the sunday 'Daily Mail' and I just loved the illustration ( Delicatessen. www.delica.it ) and the article about people volunteering to have tea parties around their houses for old people to feel conected to society. ( www.dailymail.co.uk) .

Do what the top picture says ' kill them with kindness'.

No comments:

Post a Comment