Saturday 20 November 2010

Food made with love



Friday night, me and my friend Lynn took ourselves off to an establishment called 'Habibi'. A special restaurant in Coventry. I have wanted to go for ages, with its crazy Arabic food, plus it has won a few local food awards, so I wanted to check it out.

I love the cushions, candels, crazy tea and mad food they do. Habibi means 'with love' in Arabic, and they really did treat us well, before we knew we had been in there 3 hours still drinking tea and loungeing on the huge floor cushions.

Above is a few pictures of the food my favourite was the lamb, closely followed by the chicken and hommous. Ummmmm

2 comments:

  1. Great food, great place, great company. thanks Claire.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh, Lynn you legend... told i would blog about it. xx

    ReplyDelete